You need to confirm you are over the age of 24 and living in Scotland
Coping with redundancy related stress
We understand that redundancy can have a negative impact on your health and wellbeing - PACE are here to help.
Helping you through redundancy
NHS Inform have many helpful articles to assist you in managing stress and anxiety in all aspects of your life. We've listed some here to get you started but you can always find out more at nhsinform.scot
- Five steps to mental wellbeing - research shows that there are five things that can really help to boost our mental wellbeing
- 10 stress busters - learn how to identify the cause of your stress and how to combat it using this step-by-step approach
- Coping with money worries - information about applying for support and managing your fears around money
- Online stress control classes - links to NHS-approved live-stream classes on managing stress.
Other links that may be helpful to you
If you're feeling anxious, worried or stressed due to the uncertainties surrounding COVID-19, there are many organisations and online resources to help you cope.
We've listed some below:
- Breathing Space - online advice and a helping if you need to talk to someone
- Scottish Association for Mental Health (SAMH) - an information hub for protecting your mental health during these challenging times
- Samaritans - tips of how to look after yourself during the outbreak
- Young Scot - information for young people up to the age of 26.
Want to speak to an adviser?
If you would like to speak to someone, our SDS advisers can be contacted through the helpline on 0800 917 8000